First, the laying site requirements
1, the laying of the floor should be carried out after the indoor civil engineering and renovation is completed:
2, the ground should be smooth, clean, dry, no debris, no dust;
3. The cables and electric SS pipes and air conditioning systems laid under the floor shall be completed before the installation of the floor;
4. The base of heavy equipment shall be fixed and the equipment shall be installed on the base. The base height shall be the same as the height of the top surface of the floor;
5. The construction site is equipped with 220V/50HZ power supply and water source.
Second, floor installation tools
1, professional cutting saw;
2, laser level measuring instrument;
3, bubble level meter, tape measure, ink line;
4, suction plate, nut adjustment wrench, ten screwdriver;
Third, the construction steps
1. Seriously check the flatness of the ground and verticality of the wall surface. If it is found that the construction does not meet the requirements of the construction, submit it to the relevant departments of Party A:
2, pull the horizontal line, and the height of the floor installation with the ink line bomb to the wall, to ensure that the floor after laying on the same level, measuring the length of the room, the width, and the appropriate choice of laying reference position to reduce the cutting of the floor, in the ground to pop up Mounting bracket grid lines;
3. Adjust the brackets to be installed to the same required height and place the brackets at the intersection of the ground grid lines;
4. Fix the cross beam to the bracket with screws, and use a horizontal ruler to cross the beam so that they are on the same plane and perpendicular to each other;
5. Place a floorboard on the side of the assembled woman with a suction board;
6. If the remaining size of the wall is less than the length of the floor itself, it can be patched by cutting the floor.
7, in the laying of the floor, leveling with a bubble leveling, floor height adjustment by the bracket;
8. When placing heavy equipment in the engine room, install a bracket under the floor of the equipment base to prevent floor deformation;
9. If the movable floor needs to be cut or open, use a drill to hit the Î¦6mm-Î¦8mm round hole at the corner of the opening to prevent the surface from breaking.
Fourth, floor laying acceptance standards
1. The underside of the raised floor and the floor surface should be clean, free of dust and leftovers;
2. There is no scratch on the surface of the floor, no coating falls off, and the edge is not damaged;
3, after the pavement, the whole floor should be stable and firm, people should not have a sense of shaking when walking above, and there should be no sound;
4, the edge of the floor should be guaranteed to be a straight line, the dislocation of the adjacent floor is not more than 2mm;
5. The height difference between adjacent floor blocks is not more than 1mm.
Fifth, the use of the environment
The temperature of the room where the anti-static floor is laid is controlled at 15Â°C-35Â°C. The humidity is controlled at 45%-75%RH If the equipment room is under high temperature or low temperature conditions for a long time, the surface of the floor may appear peeling or breaking.
Six, maintenance requirements
1. It is forbidden to use sharp instruments directly on the surface of the floor to destroy the anti-static performance and appearance of the surface;
2. In the process of use, it is forbidden for personnel to jump directly from the height to the floor and prohibit the handling of the equipment. Barbaric operation will damage the floor.
3. It is forbidden to push the equipment directly on the surface of the board when moving the equipment on the movable floor to scratch the floor. The correct way is to lift the equipment for transportation.
4. When there is heavy equipment in the equipment room, the equipment should be directly placed on the ground foundation seat, and it can not directly fall on the floor and cause long-term load-bearing deformation of the floor;
5. For the maintenance of the equipment under the floor, use suction plate to suck up the floor to operate, prohibit the use of sharp equipment disassembly;
6, the use of vacuum cleaners or mop can be used to maintain the ground clean, in particular, do not spill the liquid on the floor;
7. In the autumn and winter seasons, humidify the equipment room. The surface of the floor can be regularly protected against static electricity, so as to ensure the long-term use of the floor.
This dust Face Mask have so many colors so you can choose one you like ,and our masks all in stock,it is made of nice cotton which is very soft,and can effectively filter the air impurities and dust particles in the air, face mask protector can fit the nose and chin,so it is a nice choice for us,the candy color is stylish and so popular;anti virus face mask is also our new design ,have gained the favor of many customers.
Yangzhou Kenasi International Trade Co. Ltd. , https://www.knsmy.com