Editor's note: Infrared carbon and sulfur analyzers are mainly used for the analysis of carbon and sulfur in ferrous metals, nonferrous metals, rare earth inorganics, ores, ceramics and other materials in metallurgy, machinery, commodity inspection, scientific research, and chemical industries. This article mainly introduces the infrared detection device of infrared carbon and sulfur analyzer.
1. Turn on the power of the detection device, the light on the switch is off, there is no indication of the upper and lower temperature, the fuse is broken, replace the fuse.
2. The carbon pool value and sulfur pool value will not change in the carbon and sulfur data boxes after starting up. This type of failure is generally caused by no serial data. The check method is as follows:
(1) Turn off all power sources, and repeat the operation several times in accordance with the "operation steps from turning on to normal operation", and the signal data is still not displayed on the screen.
(2) Turn off the power and check that the serial connection plug is not loose. Unplug the cable and plug it in again. After turning on the power, no data continues to be transmitted.
(3) Lead the main board in the control box with an extended circuit board, and use a multimeter to measure whether the 5V power supply of the main board is normal. If it is abnormal, check the power board. It is judged that the three chips 89C51, GAL, and 232 on the motherboard are damaged.
(4) The above checks are normal, turn on the power, and observe that there is data in the carbon data box on the screen, indicating that the A / D7135 chip corresponding to the carbon pool and its peripheral circuits are good. On the contrary, there may be a problem with the components on the sampling board or the 8155 chip on the motherboard, the Â± 5V power supply for A / D is not good, and the printed circuit board is inserted backwards.
(5) During the above inspection process, if it is judged which chips are defective or the power supply is defective, the solution is to replace the chip or the corresponding printed circuit board.
3. Data is sent out serially, but the signal value of the carbon pool or sulfur display is abnormal. The check methods are as follows:
(1) If the data appears 2V or greater, then the 7135 chip or its peripheral circuit on the corresponding A / D sampling board must be faulty.
(2) If the data on the screen jumps randomly, it must be detected by a digital multimeter at the same time. If the number on the multimeter is normal, it means that there is a problem with the device on the sampling board. If the measurement data of the multimeter is also abnormal, there may be a problem with the front panel.
(3) If the displayed data is very small below 0.05V, there may be a problem with the light source or modulation motor in the measuring cell. At this time, you can first observe whether the voltage of the two in the F2 function is normal. To check whether the motor is normal or not, you can judge whether there is slight vibration by holding the motor by hand.
Easy Up Tent,Pop Up Exhibition Tent,Promotional Pop Up Tent,Quick Pop Up Tent
SHANDONG CAIFENG INTERNATIONAL TRADING Co., Ltd. , https://www.zihcaifeng.com