First of all, we should analyze the causes of the phenomenon of "buckle rubber". The analysis is as follows:
1. Paper The surface of the printing paper is rough and soft, and there are many scum and powder on the surface of the paper, which is easy to stick to the rubber.
2. The pressure of the pressure plate and the rubber is too light, and the paper wool and paper powder buckled on the rubber cannot be transmitted through the plate; the pressure of the rubber and the pressure roller is light, so that some small impurities cannot be compacted and taken away on the paper , And remains on the rubber; the contact pressure between the printing plate and the inking roller is not true, and the paper wool and paper powder remaining on the printing plate cannot be taken away, and the printing plate is piled with ink and sticky residue.
3. Improper liner The printing plate or rubber liner is uneven and uneven. It is easy to accumulate paper wool and paper powder in the lower position, causing local deduction of rubber.
4. Ink too sticky Ink viscosity is too large. The peeling force on the surface of the paper is large, and the paper wool, paper powder, etc. on the paper surface are easy to be concealed, and in serious cases, the phenomenon of hair pulling and peeling may occur.
5. Too many impurities in the ink There are too many impurities in the oil in the ink fountain or too much paper wool on the inner roller, which is transferred to the printing plate through the inner roller.
6. Uneven water supply When there is one side of the water roller or there is a small amount of water on the water roller, the wear of the ink here is increased compared with other places, resulting in serious buckling of the rubber on the water.
According to the above 6-point analysis, we should adjust one by one according to the cause, to achieve:
1. Try to choose paper with firm texture, even pulp and smooth surface.
2. Adjust the contact pressure between the ink roller, the contact pressure between the form ink roller and the form water roller and the printing plate, and the contact pressure between the water roll.
3. Ensure that the ink is clean and free of impurities such as slag and paper wool, and stir the ink in the ink fountain. Clean the ink roller frequently to keep it clean.
4. The printing plate and rubber pad must be flat and clean.
5. The pressure should be slightly higher than normal printing. Try not to rotate the pressure gauge, so as to avoid the phenomenon of flickering angle affecting the overprint. We adopt the method of adding 0.09 ï½ž o.15mm interlining paper in the rubber liner. For two-color machines. Add pads for the first color and leave the second color immobile. For the four-color machine, one-color and two-color pads are added, the three-color and four-color are unchanged, and the one-color should be slightly thicker than the two-color pad.
Doing so will cause a full-page change of 0.01 to 0.02mm, and will not cause too much error in the overprint (note: the rubber cloth should be pressed tightly after adding the backing paper, otherwise it will affect the overprint).
6. Add appropriate materials to the ink to reduce the viscosity of the ink. General graphic products should add 3% to 5% of the viscosity removing agent and 1% to 3% of the ink adjustment oil; for products with thick ink on the ground, not only the viscosity removal agent and the ink adjustment of the oil, but also about 2% Powder spraying; adding 2% to 3% of adhesive removal agent when printing gold and silver can also reduce the phenomenon of "buckle rubber". The quality water roller should reduce the amount of attached materials to avoid floating and dirty; the velvet water roller can increase the amount of attached materials. For those with high quality requirements, those printed on coated paper should be minimized or without additional materials to ensure that the ink color is bright and shiny. No adhesive remover is required for hanging plastics.
Blister Packaging Machine,Packaging Machine,Blister Pack Packaging,Automatic Blister Packing Machine
U-PAC CO.,LTD , https://www.upac-machinery.com