Anti-counterfeiting label is one of anti-counterfeiting technology products, what kind of requirements should be put forward when leaving the factory? For the first time in the world, China clearly put forward eight general technical requirements for anti-counterfeiting technology products.
1. Uniqueness of identity: the uniqueness and non-transferability of anti-counterfeiting identification features of anti-counterfeiting technology products. For example, digital anti-counterfeiting, an identification code for a security label of a product, each security label can only be used once, can not be transferred.
2. Stability period: the minimum time that the anti-counterfeiting identification features of anti-counterfeiting technology products can be maintained under normal conditions of use. For example, fluorescent ink and temperature change ink have decay period.
3. Security period: the shortest time that the anti-counterfeiting identification features of anti-counterfeiting technology products are successfully copied under normal conditions of use. This is the customer's most concern, and the manufacturer should propose a commitment period.
4. Anti-counterfeiting strength: the durability and reliability of the function of identifying authenticity and preventing counterfeiting. The intensity of anti-counterfeiting is composed of 4 elements: the number of anti-counterfeiting identification features, the number of anti-counterfeiting technologies, the difficulty of imitation, and the size of imitation.
5. Adaptability: The ability of anti-counterfeiting technology products to match the anti-counterfeiting identification features with the use requirements of the object or service object.
6. Recognition performance: The anti-counterfeiting identification features of anti-counterfeiting technology products can be correctly identified within the required identification time by the sensory or machine (instrument). The first-line recognition emphasizes the common knowledge of anti-counterfeiting identification features and can be recognized through the senses; the second-line recognition emphasizes the recognition through simple instruments (such as magnifying glass, laser pointer, ultraviolet fluorescent discriminator, etc.); ) Recognized by experts as the basis for judicial decisions. Two-line identification and three-line identification emphasize the implicitness of anti-counterfeiting identification features.
7. Environmental requirements: The anti-counterfeiting performance of anti-counterfeiting technology products should be able to meet the normal use environment requirements of the subject matter.
8. Technical security and confidentiality: The technology for designing and manufacturing anti-counterfeiting technology products should have security and confidentiality. In addition, the economic cost adaptability should be considered, that is, the use cost should be reduced as much as possible while meeting the anti-counterfeiting technical requirements.
The resin used in these 100% Biodegradable Tableware is a mixture of 70% non-GMO PLA and 30% talc. Excellent for hot foods and liquids with a heat tolerance up to 200 degrees F. Unlike traditional utensils that contain petroleum based plastic, this one uses renewable resources and is truly earth friendly. Compostable in commercial compost facilities.
Wheat Bran Tableware,Environmentally Cutlery,Friendly Disposable Plates,
Ningbo ECO Biodegradable Technology Co., Ltd , https://www.chinabiodegradable.com