The thickness of the ink printed on the substrate greatly affects the quality of the product. How to correctly grasp the thickness of the ink depends on many objective conditions, that is, the thickness of the ink should be from the nature of the ink. The layout of the layout, climate, speed of operation of the machine, smoothness of the surface of the paper, etc. are taken into consideration and adjusted according to different situations.
First, the effect of ink thickness on product quality
In general, the thicker the ink, the greater the viscosity and the less fluidity of the ink. The ink is too thick, the ink in the ink fountain is not easy to print, and the ink on the ink roller is not easy to make even, so that the ink on the printing plate cannot be kept uniform, and it is easy to accumulate on the printing plate, and it also causes the phenomenon of paper pulling and the like. If the ink is too thin, the viscosity is too small, and the fluidity is too large, the printed product will be too light and distorted, the dots will be deformed, the paste will be enlarged, and the dirt will be easily caused.
Second, refer to a variety of objective conditions, flexible ink thickness
1. From the nature of the ink, magenta ink and black ink should be thickened, followed by blue ink, yellow ink, light red, light blue, and so on.
2. From the layout of the layout of the layout, in the printing of large-scale field version, the ink should be thinned, the field version was only printed in plain clothes, not easy to pull the hair; but when printing cable version, the ink thickness is required to prevent the deformation of the dot expanded , paste.
3. From the climatic point of view, when the temperature is high, the fluidity of the ink increases. Therefore, in order to properly control the flowability of the ink, a thicker layer should be adjusted; when the temperature is low, the fluidity of the ink is reduced, so the thickness should be thinned. Some; When the weather is dry, the ink should also be thinned.
4. From the speed of machine operation, the speed of the machine is fast. When the ink roller is in rapid operation, it will generate heat and the fluidity of the ink will increase. Therefore, the ink should be thickened; on the contrary, the machine speed is slow, and the heat generated by the ink roller is running. Relatively lower, so the ink should be thinned properly.
5. From the viewpoint of paper smoothness, the surface of the paper is rough and the texture is soft. When the absorption is large, the ink should be thinned. On the contrary, the surface of the paper has high smoothness, close texture, and low absorption. The ink should be thickened because the ink is too thin. It is easy to cause deficiencies.
Source of information: Guiyang Color Printing Factory Co., Ltd.
Hand Stretch Film,Pallet Wrap ,Stretch Wrap ,Pallet Wrapping Machine
Stretch Film Co., Ltd. , http://www.nbstretchfilm.com